Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Crafty Monday

Good Morning Friends, So sorry I haven't been posting but I will start posting Daily, so stay tuned lol. Well today I'm crafting from my hotel room, which I totally enjoy the light is excellent here and I have no distractions... Washing, cleaning and cooking no of the above, love it.... So I am making some Journals for my cousin Angel, she has a special Grandson who needs a heart transplant and they are having a fund raiser so she can raffle my handmade journals, so this is my project I am working on :) I will post later finished projects. On a different note I had my Daughter Katrina's baby shower this pass Saturday it was lovely, now we have to just wait for baby Brody to come. Well my favorite line 'Have a great day and make it a crafty one' ........

No comments: